You welcome Ellen and I into your home with each interior we design. We enjoy learning about our clients during the design process and this fall, I would love to share a few of my favorite things with you.
1) Hiking - I love being outside and working out.
Hiking meshes the two for an ideal adventure. My favorite places for hiking include Powder Valley, Castle Wood State Park, and Babler State Park. My biggest hiking challenge was an adventure in the Smokey Mountains. I can't wait to get back to Tennessee.
2) Family - I love spending as much time as possible with them.
I am a only Child, so most people conclude I was lonely growing up. That is far from the case. My mom is one of ten and my dad is one of five, so I was far from lonely. My two cousins, Ashley and Stpeh, are more like sisters. During the summers, growing up, we were inseparable, and every day was a adventure. To this day, we are always together.
Family is very important to me.
3) Wineries - I am a wine connoisseur at heart.
Coming home after a long day, sitting down, and enjoying a great glass of wine is a perfect night in my book.
Some of my favorite wineries are Chaumette, Blumenhof, and Bladucci's. Over the past three years, Ellen and I designed the interior space of Chaumette Winery Cottages and the boardrooms. Talk about a wonderful project!
4) Fall - Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the cool crisp mornings, the brilliant colors of the trees, the smell of fall, rich-flavorful food, and of course Halloween!
5) My dog Tobie. - Tobie lives with my parents on the farm. That golden retriever has personality! He will be 11-years old in November, but is still a puppy at heart. I love coming home to the farm and seeing him. He is my dads best friend, and my moms so called "gardener". Tobie puts a smile on anyones face!